Holly, Megan, Sydney
- Behaviour., Ir, and Tse_Briefing_Phase_Advertising_Indust. Advertising Industry Overview Advertising and Marketing Communications Agencies (n.d.): n. pag. Web.
This is a general overview of the advertising and marketing communication industry and general information. It tells us possible job positions within the industry and a general overview of those as well.
2. Smith, Jacquelyn. “The Marketing And Advertising Jobs With The Best Future.” Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 13 Mar. 2013. Web. 12 Apr. 2017.
This article gives a list of jobs that are trending for people within the advertising industry, and can kind of give us an idea of what we would be getting into with this focus.
3. Lord, Bob. “Five Ways the Advertising Industry Is About to Transform.” Harvard Business Review. N.p., 07 Aug. 2014. Web. 12 Apr. 2017.
This article explains how the advertising industry is on the rise due to the uprise and changes in technology over the years.
4. “Marketing Degrees & Careers | How to Work in Marketing.” How to Become. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Apr. 2017.
This article demonstrates what a career in advertising entails, what kind of schooling is necessary to go into the field of advertising, and the different career paths you can take to become and advertiser.
5. Gummesson, Evert. “The Marketing of Professional Services—An Organisational Dilemma.” (2007): 308-18. Www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com. Emeraldgrouppublishing, 2007. Web. 12 Apr. 2017.
This pdf article explains the structure of the profession.