Elisabeth, Chris, Kate
- Report, Holmes. “Global Communications Report Reveals Scale Of Change Disrupting PR Industry.” The Holmes Report. Holmes Report News and Insights from the Global PR Industry, 18 Apr. 2016. Web. 10 Apr. 2017.
- This source discusses how PR agencies predict that the industry will grow and make more money over the next five years. The only concern agencies have is whether or not they will find talent within the industry that will be able to adapt to the fast changing PR industry and accommodate the needs of companies in order to ensure growth.
- “Public Relations Specialist: Job Description, Duties and Requirements.” Study.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Apr. 2017.
- This sources goes over the requirements needed in order to obtain a job in public relations. It also describes the specific duties that jobs in public relations entail.
- Forbes. Forbes Magazine, n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
- Forbes business magazine gives insight to the basic knowledge one must have in the industry of public relations.
- “Introduction to Public Relations.” Introduction to Public Relations. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
- Ipr.org introduces the history through the current world of public relations.
- Mogel, Leonard. Making It in Public Relations: An Insider’s Guide to Career Opportunities. Mahwah (New Jersey): Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2002. Print.
- How to break in career opportunities and how much you can earn.
- Marston, John E. The Nature of Public Relations. N.Y.: McGraw-Hill, 1963. Print.
- Older account of what public relations was as a changing industry in 1963
- All uses of public relations